Monday, December 20, 2010

Just a shack - click on pictures for a larger view

Well, it's not a masterpiece - just a shack I added to the forground area of Hoovertown. This area was originally done with ground foam and about 50 "store bought" trees. After purchasing and watching Joe's videos I was no longer happy with the way the area looked. I decided to add long static grass and some better looking trees. The shack is a little wood kit I did including interior (bed, stove, table, chairs, shelves, and lighting. The area is still under construction as I make the trees. I'll be adding an outhouse behind the shack along with some junk.





3 comments:

  1. Amazing! The realism of the scenery really stands out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I had to practice a bunch to improve the techniques and really enjoy scenery.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete